How do you call your ThinkPad?

ThinkPad sounds so solid and brave, not like what I am doing with it :)
So I am interested how one could call it (still having some connection to "ThinkPad").

On the net you can find:
denkmatte (hi - anyone reading?)
denkblock (not like this cartoon)
stinkpad (even urbandictionary knows it)

Mine are called:
shinkupaddo - that what comes out if you try to "translate" ThinkPad to Japanese
chiisai - and this when you are as creative as I am and translate "small" to Japanese

And how is yours called?